To download your family tree from Ancestry:
1) Log in to your account. Go to the tree you want to export.
2) At the top left side of the tree you'll see a button with the name of the tree and a down arrow. (Next to the name of the tree). Click once on the down arrow and you'll see the menu item "tree settings." Click on tree settings.
4) On the bottom right you will see a green button that says "Export Tree" Click that button.
5) After processing, the button will change to say "Download your gedcom file." Click on that button
6) Save the file to a place on your computer where you will remember the location. (The desktop is a good place to put it if you are unsure.)
7) Upload that file to us here.
Just send us your Family Tree Maker file. (.ftm or .ftmb backup file)
Don't hesitate to give us a call at 801-872-4278 if you have any trouble. We're happy to do anything we can to make the process easy for you. Once you get us the information, we'll take it from there and create what you are envisioning.
Please describe in detail your request.
Are you interested in an online preview? (additional fee).
Please use a unique name for your file before uploading it.
Select a file to upload:
By submitting this information you certify that you own the rights to print this information or have obtained the rights to do so from the copyright holder.
Please allow approximately 5 working days for us to carefully consider your information.
Send Consulting Request.